Friday 4 March 2011

A new season

So here it is -  I am starting to write something!
I was asked by God to begin writing some things a couple of years ago, and I have been procrastinating, and struggling to find the time ever since.  But now I've started.

So should you ever decide to read this blog, or stumble across it hopefully what you'll find (if I can keep it up, and stop wasting my time) is a collection of thoughts about God, Church & Life.

My plan is though this thing is written by me, it's not about me.  I'm quite boring. I'm a husband, a father of 3 wonderful girls, a teacher, but most importantly a Christian. Now that's not that boring, and it's quite busy.  But compared to God, compared to his Kingdom, His Church, it's proper dull.  So although I'm sure I'll have my personal soapboxes from time to time, this writing is supposed to be about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment